Question Of The Day

Welcome Back to the 2012 - 2013 School Year. Let's make this your best school year ever!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Whats going on....

Well things have been a little crazy for Mrs. B but getting better everyday, sorry I have not updated this sooner. Our 8th grade class is busy finishing up Chapter 16 and 17 on Weather and Climate. They will be getting their review sheets for their test on October 22. Study over the weekend! The 7th grade class is jumping into the world of plant and animal cells. They have been working on their vocabulary for this section of Chapter 1 (we jump all over the book) and will have a project due to me on October 27. They get to create a plant or and animal cell out of items they can find around home. I look forward to seeing their creative masterpieces. I hope to update this with more goodies over the weekend. See you all on Monday. Have a great weekend and be safe.

No comments:

Owl Pellets

Owl Pellets