Question Of The Day

Welcome Back to the 2012 - 2013 School Year. Let's make this your best school year ever!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Update

Hello,

A little update from summer vacation.   I have been very busy working with Illinois College over the summer on our action research project.  We  also attended a workshop for three days in Naperville on Motor sports and Math.  I even got to race go-carts as part of the workshop.  We learned some ideas to make math and science even more interesting for our students and spent some quality time with fellow teachers around the state networking.  The hotel was great the food was awesome.

Right before school let out, we got some initial news on the ISAT scores, and again my 7th grade students rocked it on the science portion.  I am so proud of them.  I am sure when we get back in the fall we will have individual scores and we can share more with you.  You should be really proud of all your hard work and I thank you again for taking it seriously and making me proud.

Hope you all are enjoying your summer break.  Looking forward to seeing you in late August.  I am hoping we will use this blog even more come fall.

Mrs. B

No comments:

Owl Pellets

Owl Pellets