Question Of The Day

Welcome Back to the 2012 - 2013 School Year. Let's make this your best school year ever!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

8th Grade Test... are you ready

Hey Gang, just a reminder you have a test tomorrow on Chapter 15. You have your study guides and I know you will do great. See you in the morning, any questions come see me during study hall.

4 comments:

Dr. Cindy S. C. Rice said...

Way to go, Mrs. B!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.B i luv your class and your a great teacher. Last year i hated science but this year you hav made it a lot more fun and intresting......

Rob McMillen said...

What a neat idea of using this type of technology to communicate with parents, students, staff, etc. I think this is a positive direction for the school to be moving in. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we don't have hmewrok
YOU ARE THE BEST

Owl Pellets

Owl Pellets