Hey Gang,
Just a reminder, I will not be at school on Friday (9/26). I will be at a meeting in Chicago presenting some of the research and work I have been doing this past year in our classes along with faculty from Illinois College. Should be a very exciting day to hear what other colleges and middle schools are doing in Illinois in the areas of science and math.
We will have a shortened schedule along with the Homecoming Parade that day. YES, you will have work to do for me :) Progress Reports go out that day as well.
Please show our sub respect and what great students you are. Be helpful where you can, it will be a busy and fun day for all of you.
Thanks and see you on Monday!
Question Of The Day
Welcome Back to the 2012 - 2013 School Year. Let's make this your best school year ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment