Question Of The Day

Welcome Back to the 2012 - 2013 School Year. Let's make this your best school year ever!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome Back

Hi,

Just wanted to welcome back my 8th grade students and say hello to my new 7th graders. I am really excited about the upcoming year and especially with our new MacBooks. Having these wonderful tools is going to give us access to the world and make learning more exciting.

I will be adding to this blog and I hope to update it everyday soon as well all get use to using the computers during class. And you will be able to come here and get homework info and links to sites I hope you will want to explore.

I wish all of you a wonderful year! Carpe Diem!!!!!

Mrs. B

(and id you do not know what it Carpe Diem is look it up :) )

No comments:

Owl Pellets

Owl Pellets